Hey. Hey, come here video game industry. Come over here, sit down. We need to talk.
You have been doing great, kid. You got your Tomb Raider on where Lara Croft is actually wearing clothes dragging her ass through some creepy ass gorgeous tombs, Ellen Page is running around with jeans and a button up top that’s actually buttoned while fighting off dogs and running from SWAT teams and there’s that little Ellen Page who I’m dubbing Ellen Sheet until her character has a name in The Last of Us who actually is an escort that throws bricks and helps out and isn’t a huge fucking burden. And that one awesome looking pirate chick who is an Assassin but maybe not but who cares because she wears old-timey pirate gear and can do parkour.
So um. If you start having some grown up feelings, you grow a little hair here and there, maybe your voice cracks a bit, hey. It’s alright. Growing pains, Video Game Industry. You’re going in the right direction.
via : viewsfromtheskyline , org : viewsfromtheskyline
- fuckyeahfangirling reblogged this from gatheringbones
- jackthecb likes this
- digitalhomos likes this
- sprygemini likes this
- princesspancakehead reblogged this from viewsfromtheskyline
- wingedbeastieanji reblogged this from ebbywaffle
- samstrident likes this
- superiorsarcasm reblogged this from ebbywaffle and added:
- ebbywaffle reblogged this from viewsfromtheskyline
- gatheringbones reblogged this from viewsfromtheskyline and added:
- animulegolas likes this
- 72-mistakes reblogged this from viewsfromtheskyline
- viewsfromtheskyline posted this